Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dissolving Blog

If you're wondering why I haven't been posting much recently, I'm working on different writing projects and the healthy vacation rentals are fully booked.

I don't plan on posting here again.  Comments get sent to me by email.  And you can keep in touch with me on Facebook or LinkedIn.  Just send me a request to connect!

For more on healthy travel, check out Healthy Child, Healthy World http://healthychild.org/.

Stephen C. Carroll turned me on to blogging in 2007 and it has enriched my life.  Writing for you and the columns that picked me up from this blog kept my faith in my fellow human beings alive at a time when it was severely tested.  You, the followers, readers, and guests in my "healthy homes" were generous, encouraging, and a source of meaning.  To thank you would not do justice to how happy it made me to see your comments and discuss our mutual adventures, but thank you, I do.

Blessings and wellness to you there.

Dana G. Mayer

5 comments:

alobaghdad said...

Nice Blog...

RingBAli said...

Eco smart travel is a good idea to explore the world...I follow your blog and linked from blogcatalog...

Toronto Airport Taxi said...

Informative and impressive blog

Toronto Airport Taxi

Jan's Travel and Tours said...

Your blogs are really informative...just continue in posting blogs...keep it up!

Unknown said...

http://get-mcsa-mcse-training-indore.blogspot.in/ ......Nice Blog....